PR & ADVERTISING
Mummy To Five is a PR Friendly Blog which is run and edited by myself, Kirsty Blinston.
We are always on the lookout and willing to review and test products that are aimed to the Mummy market!
Being a mother of 5 children, I’m always looking for great products that are safe and exciting for my children and love to share my finds with family, friends and the readers of my blog.
If you think your product is perfect for the “Mummy To Five” readers and would like to work together, then please contact me to discuss it, I’m always open for communication.
- We always are happy to do reviews on any non-returnable product however wont be responsible for the postage costs.
- Being a busy family of 7, we will aim to do your review/giveaway of product within a time frame of 3-6 weeks, however if you would like your product to be reviewed quicker, please ensure you let us know and we will try to make ever allowance to make sure that, that can occur.
- Everyone loves to receive/win goodies, where possible it would be lovely if you can offer a giveaway to the “Mummy To Five” readers, however its not essential for a review.
Mummy To Five is currently looking for sponsorship for the following upcoming events :
- ProBlogger Training Day — Friday 21st October 2011
- Digital Parents Conference — Friday 30th March 2012
- Blogopolis 2012 (dates to be confirmed)
- BlogHer 2012 - New York City Aug 2-4th 2012
If you might be interested in a sponsorship deal with Mummy To Five, we offers a range of sponsorship options, please contact me to discuss this and request a media kit which contains my latest stats and information. You can contact me through my Contact Me Page
This policy is valid from May 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Kirsty at mummytofive.com.
This blog does not accept cash advertising/sidebar advertising currently at this time, however if you would like to advertise on Mummy To Five, please contact me to discuss this. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, sponsorship to events, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org