Well we are in the first half of the first day of 2013 and as with a lot of people we are making new resolutions which we hope to follow through with by the end of the year.
This year marks a big year in the Mummy to Five household, we have the twins, Nicholas and Makayla starting their first year of Prep, which makes for both happy and sad feelings of us as parents! Happy cause during the day, my days are going to be just that little bit quieter, with only 2 not 4 kids at home during the day, but sad cause they are going to be at school and not here at home with me, thankfully I know they are going to have some great role models in their teacher and TA, it makes it more at ease!!
So what resolutions do I have for myself and my little family? A few actually!! Ones that are individual to myself and some that involve all of us!
Personal Resolutions for myself
- I want to paint my nails a different colour every week, and to make time with my girls and doing theirs as well! I’m not turning into a beauty blogger, but would love to share this with you, probably via my Instagram!
- I’m making 2013 about getting healthy and fit again, so I’m going to be looking at training 2-3 days a week with my very own personal trainer sister Rebecca who owns Tough Love Fitness Studio, and as the name suggests, she’s got a tough love approach to fitness which I just love!! I’m hoping to coax bribe her to post on here with some fitness tips for people who want to get involved as well!
- With getting fit and healthy again, it means I want to start experimenting with new recipes which I’m aiming to share here on my blog each week, ill probably aim to link up with some fellow bloggers who host recipe link ups!
- I have always loved reading and this year I want to read at least one new book a week, so 52 in total! I’m going to be borrowing them from the library or reading them on my iPad and writing reviews on them either here on my blog and on Goodreads! Which means my Book Club is coming back from its short lived start last year!!
- I’ve loved scrapbooking for a longtime now, and have been digital scrapbooking for nearly 8 years, last year saw me burn out a little and scrapping was the first thing I stopped doing, in 2013 I’m wanting to start scrapping my families memories again and limiting myself to just one team and occasionally getting involved in challenges within forums.
- My final resolution for myself is to use my other baby, my Canon MK III every single day to capture my families memories and day to day activities! Like Project 365 and Photo a Day, I’m wanting to capture all the little things that happen in my babies lives!
- With 3 children now at school, we are going to be very busy during the school week, so weekends are going to be all about us together as a family, as they are getting older we are going to be able to do things and go more places and I’m looking forward to planning little adventures as a family!
So that’s it, all seemly easy resolutions and goals to be able to achieve in 2013, I’m looking forward to sharing this journey with you all, and hope you get involved as well! I look forward to hearing from you, send me your ideas for meals, workout ideas or books I have to read in 2013!! I want to hear from you!